Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 November 2013

Racking up, tidying up under way

Although this happened a few days ago, I've been too busy on a training course at work to get online. Not that anything of much excitement has happened mind you. I've got the racking up and spaced so that I can still get to the light switch and made a fair start on clearing the main rear section of the loft. The garage now looks like this:


So all my hard work is starting to pay off and the place is getting more organised. I just need to get through all the boxes of parts I've got and Ebay what I no longer need. Oh, and sell my lovely big blue bench as it's the wrong size and won't fit anywhere once I'm ready to re-start work on the Sprite. This is a bit of a shame as I've had the bench for nearly 10 years now, but I don't see the point of cutting it up to make it shorter if someone else can make better use of it as is.

No comments:

Post a Comment